Sunday, June 20, 2010

Your voice sings like twenty magical chimes
Your eyes make my heart leap everytime
It's easy to believe what you've told
But just give me your hand to hold
Don't leave the feeling you know you've got
Sing to me,write for me,sign it with with a dot
Realize I can't be without you
See that you need me too
When you hear that song, tell yourself you love me
When you see me, tell yourself you can't stand to be
Be the one who loves everything about every crazy part of
Don't just be the one who's there from push to shove
Be more than just my best friend
Be more than just the one that is to mend
I can't stand being without that crazy blue eyed boy
You're the one I write and sing about, because of joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers